The Prop Crew Needs You
The Prop Crew Needs You!!!
The 2013 Marching Band Props have arrived and we desperately need family members help. We need folks (parents, older siblings, aunts, uncles, grandpa/ma, neighbors and/or friends) to assist with the following:
- Unloading / loading props before/after performances
- Assemble / disassemble props before/after performances
- Prop staging / unstaging during performances
- Prop Enhancements / Maintenance during non performances
The current props consist of 3 large metal carts (on wheels) each with a 10 foot metal frame attached, covered with canvas and will soon have various attachments. They are not overly heavy just cumbersome to move by one person.
Perks of the job includes:
- Free entry to all performances you help with
- A "Pit Crew" T-shirt (at a discounted price of only $7)
- Free cookies!!! (when available and if your nice to the cookie ladies)
Should you have interest, we will be meeting, assembling and practicing with the band tonight (Oct 10th) at 6pm.
If you are unable to attend this evening but still wish to participate please contact:
Dick Nauta - firstname.lastname@example.org - (614)917-8576
< Back | Printer Friendly Page