Very Important Band Information Read ASAP
Please note the following:
1. The school is closing for about 6 weeks for some new large / heavy equipment to be installed. The kids / staff cannot be in the building. On Friday, June 8th, at 11:30 we need volunteers to help clean out the band room, load up the semi, and then go to Galloway Ridge to unload the semi. It should take less than 4 hours. We need parents and students to help. So this means we will be practicing at Galloway Ridge the following week until further notice.
2. On June 7th, we would like to have a reception for the new band director from 7:00 to 8:30 PM in the band room. We will have cake and punch. We could use a couple people to help set up / tear down.
3. Don't forget that the pizza sale is going on. If you need a packet you can pick one up at the front office at Westland High School or during Percussion Practice and Color Guard Practice this week. (See calendar on website for times)
4. We could still use a couple people for the OSU Commencement on June 10th. Approx times are 8-5. $50 towards fees. Students 16 or older. Parents. Rebecca should have the final list out by Monday. Contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are available.
5. The Band Booster Meetings for June 11th and July 9th are still yet to be determined as to where we will meet. More information on this to come as we get it.
6. Bottled water, gatorade, and fruit snacks are ALWAYS needed. If you can donate any it will be much appreciated.
7. For Band Camp we would like all students to have a reusable water bottle with their name on it. If you are interested, Cougar Corner has personalized water bottles available for sale for $10 that are the metal kind available in green and black. If you are interested in ordering one, please contact Linda at email@example.com
Thank you all for your patience and understanding with all the changes for the summer. Have a great day!
< Back | Printer Friendly Page